THE DELTA SIGMA PI FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have some questions

2 posters

Go down

I have some questions Empty I have some questions

Post by A Prospect Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:00 am

Hi, I saw your brochure and I thought it was totally awesome. I want to learn more about Delta Sigma Pi. What can you tell me about the pledging process? What exactly is a co-ed professional business fraternity?

Thanks Very Happy

A Prospect

Back to top Go down

I have some questions Empty Re: I have some questions

Post by Darnell Mays Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Hi Prospect,

I'm Darnell Mays, current President of the Iota Upsilon Chapter. I'm glad you liked the brochure. Our brothers spent quite a bit of time and creative genius on it. A co-ed professional business fraternity means that we accept both men and women into the fraternity as brothers, yes, the women are called brothers as well. All of our brothers are business majors from any of the numerous majors offered. Our primary focus is not partying, but building you as a better business professional through interviews, building networking skills, public speaking, event planning, cover letter and resume development, and polishing of all of your business skills.

During the pledging process, you'll be challenged to test and build the skills I mentioned. If you'd like to know more, please contact our current Senior Vice President, Jeffrey Soliman at solimanjeff@yahoo.com, and he can tell you about our Delayed Entry Program and the Recruitment Process for Spring 2009 semester.

Fraternally,
Darnell O. Mays
Darnell Mays
Darnell Mays
President

http://www.csun.edu/dsp

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum